Who we are
Gasionairtec is committed to protecting your privacy information online. We respect your privacy which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We don’t buy, sell or rent your privacy information.
What Information do we collect?
During Inquiry or Ask an expert we may collect the following information:
- Name, Contact information including email address, Mobile number
- Address information such as area and postcode.
- Other information relevant to interest or offers
Collecting Anonymous Information
When you visit our website, certain anonymous information such as:
- Pages you accessed while on the website
- Links/Website which referred you directly to our website.
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) address you use to access the internet/webpage.
All these information are automatically collected. This information will not used/allow us to personally identify you.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand more about how our website has been used and to provide the better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided during inquiry or ask an expert.
- We may also use your information such as email or phone number to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your needs or interests.
- We will never sell your information.
We will be following all the physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online in order to prevent unauthorized access.
Cookies are small amount of file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie are sent back to our website to allow us to recognize your device. Cookies allow web applications to remembering information about your preferences.
Web traffic logs are used to identify which pages are being used. We can use this information to provide the better website experience by suggesting you to what you are looking for and we also use the cookies for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Other than the data you share cookies will not access any data that identifies you. You can accept or decline the cookies if you prefer. In some case many web browsers accept cookies automatically unless you decline the cookies in browser settings.
Sharing your Personal Information
We do not sell or disclose any of your personal information about our website visitors, except as described here.
We may share your information with our service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
If you identify or believe that any information we are collecting from you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the contact us page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.